Excited about World Sustainable Toy Day but not sure how to get involved?
- Sign up for the newsletter to stay updated
- Add your logo to the supporters’ page (use the sign up form).
- Do the Carbon Reduction Challenge.
- Follow on Facebook and Instagram - use the hashtag #WorldSustainableToyDay
- Download resources to share World Sustainable Toy Day with your network
Throughout the Year:
Every month from April to November we’ll be publishing blogs on the theme Towards a Carbon Neutral Toy Industry. Each blog covers a topic relating to carbon, climate change and toys. You may or may not agree with some of the suggestions on how we can move towards a carbon neutral toy industry - that's ok! At the end of each blog there are discussion questions.
Get your colleagues together with a cup of tea or a glass of wine, read the blog together and have a discussion! See what you think and which ideas you can implement into your sustainability strategy.
Monthly topics are:
April - Earth Overshoot Day - What’s the future of the toy industry?
May - The Toy Industry's Impact and Influence
June - Reducing Carbon by Prioritising Quality over Quantity
July - Reducing Carbon at Source
August - How to Measure Carbon
September - Carbon Offsetting - Green Solution or Green Washing?
October - Toys and Climate Anxiety
November - World Sustainable Toy Day
On the Day (17th November)- Have a get together with your employees or clients to celebrate progress you’ve made reducing carbon throughout the year.
- Have a get together to summarise the discussions you’ve had through the year and action points for your carbon reduction journey.
- Use the blogs to have a WSTD workshop - read them all at once and discuss how you could implement more carbon reduction strategies.
- Use the hashtag #WorldSustainableToyDay to share on social media.
Need a speaker?
||Co-Creator of World Sustainable Toy Day, Helen Townsend, is available for speaking at conferences or other events. Get in touch to find out more.|
Have ideas or want to get more involved?